- The Dentist
Dr. Sahle S. Araya earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree from the Northwestern University Dental School in 1990.
Staying in the forefront of his field has always been a high priority for Dr. Araya. In recognition of having completed hundreds of hours of advanced training, he has achieved the following awards and Certifications:
- A fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry.
- A Fellowship in Laser Dentistry.
- Associate Fellowship in the American Academy of Implant dentistry
- He also completed two years of didactic and hands on continuing education in Orthodontics sponsored by the Academy of GP Orthodontics in Highland Indiana.
- Certificates in advanced continuing education in Endodontics (root canal diagnosis and treatment), Advanced bone grafting from Medical College of South Carolina, periodontal surgery from University of Loyola Dental School and More.
- Northeast Regional Dental Board Certification
- Academy of General Dentistry, and
- the American Academy of Implant Dentistry